Last modified: 18Oct2021
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Company’s U.S. website LongevityProvider.com (“Website”). The content and services on the websites are collectively referred to as the “Services”. This Policy describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information that we collect:
- On our Websites or through the use of our Services.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website or in conjunction with using our Services.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline (except as described below) or through any other means, including on any other website operated by L-Nutra or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from our Websites or provided to you through your use of the Services.
Please read this Policy carefully ─ including all the below links ─ to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This Policy supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not access our Websites or use our Services. By accessing or using our Websites or the Services, you agree to this Policy and you consent to the collection, transfer, processing, storage, disclosure and other uses of your Personal Information as described in this Policy unless further explicit consent is required by law. When we are about to collect certain types of Personal Information that is particularly sensitive, we will provide additional means for you to provide your explicit consent in our processing of such data, as required by law.
Policy Section Links
Information We Collect About You
- Children Under the Age of 18
- Data Controller Information
- Contact Details
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
How And Why We Use Your Information
- Aggregated and Non-Personal Data
- Information You Provide to Us
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
- Other Tracking Technologies
How We Store Your Information
- Disclosure and Sharing of Your Information
- How the L-Nutra Companies Work Together
- How the L-Nutra Companies Work with Your Health Care Provider and Health Care System
Choices You Have Over How We Use Your Personal Information
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information
- Withdrawing Consent
- Data Retention
- Data Portability
- Third Party Services
Your California Privacy Rights
- Data Security
- Data Breaches
- International Data Transfers
- Methods of Contact
- Contact Information
Information We Collect About You
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website and Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under 18 years of age may provide any information to our Websites or through the use of our Services. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not use our Websites or the Services or provide any information on or through them, including through on or through any of the features on the Websites or Services. No one under 18 years of age may register on, make any purchases through, use any of the interactive or public comment features of, or provide any Personal Information (as defined below) or other personal data to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use through or to our Websites or Services. If we learn that we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18 years of age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18 years of age, please contact by mail or email using the Contact Information at the end of this Policy.
Data Controller Information
The Company makes decisions about how your information will be used, including information we receive from your interactions with our Websites and our Services. Our data protection officer (“DPO”) is responsible for overseeing questions about this Policy. If you have any questions about this Policy or any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact our DPO using the contact information at the end of this Policy.
The name of the Company is L-Nutra, Inc. Our postal address is: L-Nutra, Inc., Attn: Privacy/Data Protection Officer, 5905 Legacy Drive, 5th Floor, Plano, TX 75024, United States of America. You can also contact our DPO by email at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and Services and users who communicate with us, including information:
- By which you or your company may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, Financial Information (defined below), gender, birthday, products you have purchased, your health care provider’s information, your geolocation, your comments, or any other information that we collect through our Websites or Services that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information or personal data under an applicable law (“Personal Information”);
- Required for us to register you. To place orders from the Websites or through the Services, a user may have to complete a registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as a name, address, phone number, and email address). This information is used to place your orders and to contact you about the products or services on or from our Websites or through our Services in which you have expressed interest;
- Required for us to process orders that you may place through our Websites or the Services, including the name on your credit card, your credit card number (only the last four digits of which are visible to the Company), your credit card’s three-digit card verification value (CVV), the expiration date of your credit card, your street address, country, region, and zip code (“Financial Information”);
- Required for us to schedule live or recorded educational opportunities including your name, email address, address, and phone number;
- Needed for customer relationship management (CRM). Data used and retained for CRM purposes includes basic contact information and records of interactions with our customers and potential customers;
- Necessary for us to verify resellers and health care providers and to provide products and services to them (this information includes addresses and health care provider codes);
- Given by you if you elect to participate in surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age, gender, etc.). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of our Websites and Services, and our products and services;
- Required for us to tailor our products to you. For instance, we may ask for and retain certain Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your gender, height, and weight, in order to provide you appropriate products;
- Required for us to identify and authenticate you and secure your interactions with our Websites and the Services, including your user name, email address, and password for our Websites and Services;
- That is about you but individually does not identify you. For instance, we track analytics using cookies that we place on your devices, which allows us to determine the number of visitors to our Websites and using our Services, the pages visited, and the length of time they spend on our Websites and certain webpages and our Services, but these cookies and the third party services that we use generally provide us with only aggregate data of all of our users; and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites and Services and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through our Websites or use our Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, your computer or digital device’s IP addresses (that is, a unique string of numbers that identifies each device using the Internet Protocol to communicate over the internet), and information collected through cookies and web beacons. (We describe what these are in the section of this Policy captioned “Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.”)
- From third parties, for example, social media such as Facebook, and web browsers / applications such as Google.
How And Why We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Websites and their contents to you;
- To provide the Services and their contents to you;
- To provide a map of our location to you;
- To personalize and improve your experience with our Websites and Services;
- To provide tailor-made content in search results and to provide personalized advertising;
- To manage contacts and our relationships with our customers, third parties, affiliates, and resellers;
- To perform analytics;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or that we think you might be interested in;
- To provide you with notices about your account and subscriptions, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To notify you about changes to our Websites or Services and any products or services that we offer or provide though them;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Websites and Services;
- To allow you to purchase subscriptions and products, and to process payments;
- To provide you with periodic product newsletters, updates, and/or offers;
- To contact you and provide you with help if you have a customer service issue;
- To provide you with advisories about our products and services and to otherwise protect you;
- To identify and protect you and other customers and maintain your accounts;
- To develop new products and services;
- To allow licensed health care providers (HCPs) to register with the Company so that they can approve their patients or consumers to purchase our products or services;
- To allow resellers and affiliates to sign up with our programs;
- To improve our IT systems;
- To protect rights that affect our property or our security, the property or the safety of our users or the public, to the extent permitted and required by law;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide your information;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Aggregated and Non-Personal Data
We may share aggregated and non-Personal Information that we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our Websites and in our Services, and on websites of third parties. We may combine non-personal information that we obtain with other non-personal information that we receive from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including our advisors, resellers, advertisers, and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis and analytics. For example, we may tell our investors the number of visitors to our Websites and the most popular features or services accessed. This information may be used to develop content, improve our Websites and Services, and/or to target content and advertising to people interested in our products and Services. In some cases, we may share information that you provide to us in a way that will not individually identify you. For instance, we show the first names and states of residence of certain customers who buy our products to others who visit our Websites.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website or when you sign up to receive Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites or through our Services. This includes information provided at the time of purchasing products; downloading, using, or subscribing to our Services; contacting us; posting material; making payments (including Financial Information that you provide) or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you contact us through our Websites, through the Services, through email, or by telephone. This information includes your name, email address(es), physical address(es), and telephone number(s). If you submit a health care provider code (“HPC”), this information may allow us to sell products to you that would not otherwise be available to you in the absence of an HPC.
- Information that resellers and health care professionals provide, including names; health care provider codes; licensure details including practice names, license numbers, and specialties; addresses and payment details. We use this information to facilitate wholesale pricing and discounts.
- Information that you provide to us if you choose to subscribe to our free newsletters or obtain reports.
- Metadata from files that you upload to our Websites or to (or by means of) our Services.
- Information that we need to process and fulfill a purchase order.
- Records, documentation, and/or copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Websites and through the Services, and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide Financial Information before placing an order through our Website. We may receive certain information from third parties required for us to fulfill your orders. For instance, if you use a credit card to purchase an item from us, we may receive your email address, name, address, phone number, and the last four digits of your credit card. We use third party processors that provide the credit card processing functions on our Websites and through our Services. These third party processors will receive, store, and process your Financial Information.
- Information that you submit through our Websites and Services when you correspond with us, including through our messaging features.
- Information that you provide to us when you call us or communicate with us by electronic mail. This includes information that you provide to us when you communicate with our customer support department and our Data Privacy Officer / Privacy.
- Usernames and passwords that we use to authenticate your access to our Websites and the Services.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Websites and Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Websites and our Services, including traffic data, access times, accessed pages, location data, logs, and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the Websites and Services.
- Details of whether or not you have opened our emails.
- Information about your computer or device and internet connection, including your IP address, domain name, operating system, browser type and language, and other unique identifying information, including information of machines that have our software downloaded and installed on them.
- Information about the timing and sizes of packets sent between you and the Websites and the Services.
- Information about the pages from which you were referred to our Websites or our Services.
- Information about your monitor screen resolution and color depth.
When you visit our Websites or use our Services, your browser or application will send information to our servers hosting these Websites and Services. This information is stored in log files to which our IT providers and developers will have access. This information includes the IP address of the requesting device, the date and time of access, the name and uniform resource location of the retrieved file, the referring website, and your browser type. Additional information, such as your operating system may also be included.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information that we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Websites and the Services offered through such Websites and Services, and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Websites and Services according to your individual interests.
- Optimize your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Websites or use our Services.
- Identify you to ensure the security of our Websites and the Services and the transmission and storage of data between you and us.
- Control unauthorized use or abuse of our Websites and our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are stored in memory and are deleted once you close your web browser.
- Personalization Cookies: Personalization cookies are used for retaining persistent information about our users. Loss of the information stored in a personalization cookie may lessen the functionality of our Websites for users but should not prevent the Websites from working.
- Security Cookies: We use security cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraud, and protect user data from access by unauthorized parties.
- Tracking Cookies: We use tracking cookies to record and analyze user behavior.
We also use third party cookies, including tracking and advertising cookies. We provide information below about how you can configure the cookie options of your browser in the section titled “Choices You Have Over How We Use Your Personal Information” below.
- Web Beacons. Certain pages on our Websites and available through our Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Personal Information is not collected by us via cookies and other tracking technologies except as disclosed below. If you have previously provided Personal Information to us, cookies may be tied to such information.
Other Tracking Technologies
We advertise on web browsers and social media sites. The third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information, for instance, when you click on our ads tracking allows to tailoring of ads to your individual interests. We do not receive any Personal Information from these third parties that would allow us to identify a specific user of our Websites or Services except as described below. Collected data may include:
- The IP address of your device;
- The date and time that you access our Websites and Services;
- The identification number of a cookie;
- The device identification of your devices, if you use our applications on your devices such as tablets or smartphones;
- Referring website URLs; and
- Technical information about your browser and your operating system.
Third parties may set a cookie or employ other tracking technologies. Social media features and widgets may be hosted by a third-party. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
We sometimes provide to third party social media a list of names, phone numbers, and email addresses for customers who have purchased a particular product from us. The social media site may use information about the people on our list to present ads that the Company purchases to other potential customers who possess similar characteristics to the people on the list we provided. The third party may use the information that it obtains about you for purposes such as advertising and market research. If you use the third party social media services, you are subject to their privacy policies.
How We Store Your Information
All Personal Information is stored on restricted database servers. We use industry standard measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of your information once it is in our care. Our hosting provider, which is located in the United States, has access to the servers. Our third party hosting provider has access to the servers on which your data is stored. We use secure sockets layer technology for transmitting your data and encrypting passwords.
Disclosure and Sharing of Your Information
All Personal Information remains private with us and is not distributed, rented, shared or sold to any outside organizations without your consent except as described in this Policy. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose or share information, including Personal Information, that we collect or that you provide:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties (including resellers) we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. More information about how and what we share with third parties is described below in the section captioned “Third Party Services.”
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the assets of the Company, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, assignment for the benefit of creditors, liquidation, or similar proceeding, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, in which information, including Personal Information, held by the Company about our Websites and Services’ users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your information, including Personal Information:
- To cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law, including to comply with any court order, law, or legal process (including responses to subpoenas), including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To prevent or to stop activity that we believe is illegal or unethical.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction, and resolving disputes.
Third parties to which we disclose Personal Information and other data may have their own privacy policies that describe how they use and disclose this information. We do not control the third parties with whom we share data or their privacy policies. The privacy policies of these third parties will govern the use, handling and disclosure of your Personal Information and other information that we share with them once we have shared it with those third parties as described in this Policy. If you want to learn more about these privacy practices of these third parties, we encourage you to visit their websites. Third parties may change their policies and the links to such policies from time to time. The third parties to which we disclose Personal Information and other data (or their servers) may exist inside or outside the United States.
How the L-Nutra Companies Work Together
We share our infrastructure, systems and technology with other affiliates and subsidiaries of the Company, i.e. L–Nutra Italia Srl (“Affiliates”, and collectively with the Company, “L-Nutra Entities”) to provide a consistent experience across all of our Websites and Services and our Affiliates’ websites and services, including www.prolon.it (collectively, the “L-Nutra Entities’ Websites”). We also process and share information about you across the L-Nutra Entities for these purposes, as permitted by applicable law and in accordance with their policies. For example, we work to understand how people use and interact with our Websites and Services, such as understanding the number of unique users on different L-Nutra Entities’ Websites and Services. Your Personal Information will be used by the employees, contractors, and other staff members of the L-Nutra Entities for the purposes set forth in this Policy and for accounting, tax, and other administrative and legally-required purposes.
How the L-Nutra Companies Work with Your Health Care Provider and Health Care System
Choices You Have Over How We Use Your Personal Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information and other types of information that you provide to us. We are not, however, responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your information, including Personal Information, if you opt to make such information accessible to all or some of the public when you put it on our Websites or share it through our Services. Any personal information you choose to provide and make publicly accessible should reflect how much you want others to know about you as that information (including Personal Information) may be broadly and quickly disseminated.
We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Changing the Information Provided to Us. You may review, update, correct or delete personal information or your account by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a letter via the postal service to L-Nutra, Inc., Attn: Privacy/Data Protection Officer, 5905 Legacy Drive, 5th Floor, Plano, TX 75024, United States of America.
- Marketing Emails. You can unsubscribe from marketing emails by clicking “unsubscribe” on any email, by sending an email to email@example.com, or by sending a letter via the postal service to L-Nutra, Inc., Attn: Privacy/Data Protection Officer, 5905 Legacy Drive, 5th Floor, Plano, TX 75024, United States of America. Removal from marketing emails does not cancel your subscriptions or delete your data.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. We may provide certain promotional offers to you by email newsletter if you sign up for such newsletters on our Websites or through our Services. You may elect to stop receiving our email newsletters. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by (i) checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form); (ii) clicking the “unsubscribe link” at the bottom of all of our digital promotional correspondence; (iii) sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or (iv) sending a letter via the postal service to L-Nutra, Inc., Attn: Privacy/Data Protection Officer, 5905 Legacy Drive, 5th Floor, Plano, TX 75024, United States of America. Removal from promotional offers does not cancel your subscriptions or delete your data.
- If you do not want us to store metadata (that is, information about your data, such as file creation time and date, file size, dimensions of a digital photograph, color depth, image resolution, type of camera, shutter speed, and other data) associated with files you share on our Websites or through our Services (such as photos), please remove the metadata before uploading the files.
- Promotional Emails. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions or unsubscribe via the “unsubscribe link” at the bottom of all promotional e-mails. You may also request to be removed from promotional emails by sending a request to email@example.com or sending a letter via the postal service to L-Nutra, Inc., Attn: Privacy/Data Protection Officer, 5905 Legacy Drive, 5th Floor, Plano, TX 75024, United States of America. Removal from promotional emails does not cancel your subscriptions or delete your data.
- SMS (Text) Messages. You can unsubscribe from SMS messages by responding “STOP” to any message. You may also request removal by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a letter via the postal service to L-Nutra, Inc., Attn: Privacy/Data Protection Officer, 5905 Legacy Drive, 5th Floor, Plano, TX 75024, United States of America. Removal from SMS messages does not cancel your subscriptions or delete your data.
We do not control third party collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on NAI’s website here.
You may opt out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. Each browser has a different way of configuring cookie settings. You can disable cookies and learn more about how to configure the cookie handling options for your browser through their websites or support teams, or by searching for more information on the web.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You have rights to your data, and you can request to delete or transfer your data upon cancelling any subscriptions that you may have with us in accordance with this Policy. You can review and change some of your Personal Information by emailing email@example.com or by sending a letter via the postal service to L-Nutra, Inc., Attn: Privacy/Data Protection Officer, 5905 Legacy Drive, 5th Floor, Plano, TX 75024, United States of America.
If you opt out of promotional emails, marketing emails, or SMS messages, you can still receive communications such as receipts, confirmation emails and customer service updates that are considered necessary to provide products or Services to you.
To correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us, you may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter via the postal service to L-Nutra, Inc., Attn: Privacy/Data Protection Officer, 5905 Legacy Drive, 5th Floor, Plano, TX 75024, United States of America. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account and information about any orders that you may have placed with us. We cannot accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, or would cause the information to be incorrect.
For information about our third-party service providers’ policies regarding access and correction of Personal Information, please see the section captioned “Third Party Services” below.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com or send a letter via the postal service to L-Nutra, Inc., Attn: Privacy/Data Protection Officer, 5905 Legacy Drive, 5th Floor, Plano, TX 75024, United States of America to withdraw any consents that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request, for instance for deletion of Personal Information, if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, or would cause the information to be incorrect.
For information about our third-party service providers’ policies regarding withdrawing consent, please see their privacy policies.
Unless you request to delete your Personal Information, we will retain it for as long as your account is active, as needed to provide you products and services, to communicate with you about our products and services, to resolve legal disputes, and as required by law. If you wish to cancel your account, please contact our Customer Service department through the link provided on this website.
Deactivation of your account does not mean your Personal Information has been deleted from our database entirely and we may not control third party vendors who may retain your Personal Information and other data. To request removal of your data from our database, please follow the directions above under Accessing and Correcting Your Information.
While your account is active and even after it has been closed or you have requested deletion of your Personal Information, we will retain your Personal Information if we deem it reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and/or enforce our agreements.
For information about our third-party service providers’ policies regarding data retention, please see their privacy policies.
To request a copy of the personal data that we retain about you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or postal mail to L-Nutra, Inc., Attn: Privacy/Data Protection Officer, 5905 Legacy Drive, 5th Floor, Plano, TX 75024, United States of America. You may also contact us through these means to initiate a data transfer.
For information about our third party service providers’ policies regarding data portability, please see their privacy policies.
Third Party Services
We may share certain information, including Personal Information, that we collect about you with our service providers who perform functions on our behalf. These service providers may collect information based upon your use of our Websites or Services. These providers perform such functions as hosting our web servers, processing credit card payments, providing accounting and customer relationship management services, sending postal mail and email, analyzing data, providing development and IT and telecommunication support, and providing marketing assistance and customer service. In most cases, except as required under applicable law, we do not have control over the data privacy practices of these third parties, and the use of any Personal Information and other data is governed by their privacy policies which can be found on their websites. If any of your Personal Information is required by a third party, as described above, we will take steps to ensure that it is handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the third party’s obligations under the law.
We have contracts with third-party service providers, and they are subject to the legal requirements of the jurisdictions in which they operate. Details concerning the third-party processors currently in use, and/or information about the collection or processing of Personal Information may be requested from the Company at any time. Please see the Contact Information at the end of this document.
We do not sell any contact or analytics data to any third party.
By using our Websites or Services, you consent to your Personal Information being transferred to and from these third parties and processed and stored by them, and having them transfer your data to other countries, including countries that have different data protection rules than your country unless, by law, further explicit consent is required, in which case we will obtain your explicit consent prior to transferring Personal Information. If you are a European resident, you have additional rights under the GDPR. We do not represent that our Websites, Services, or these third-party services are appropriate or available in any particular jurisdiction.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Websites and Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: L-Nutra, Inc., Attn: Privacy/Data Protection Officer, 5905 Legacy Drive, 5th Floor, Plano, TX 75024, United States of America.
California imposes certain legal requirements regarding “Do Not Track” disclosures. The internet browsers that you use to visit our Websites and Services may provide certain “Do Not Track” capabilities. Generally, browsers that have these features send a signal to web sites that inform the site operator that you do not wish for the site to track you. We do not respond to these signals because there is not yet a common understanding of how to process these signals or a consensus on what “tracking” means.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We encrypt all information during transmission. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls, and we implement the services of a third-party hosting company to provide backup services. We do not store any credit card information that you may supply to us.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you the ability to choose a password for access to certain parts of our Websites or to obtain certain services available through the Websites or Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Websites or in connection with our Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Websites or Services.
For information about our third-party service providers’ policies regarding data security, please see their privacy policies and security statements.
In the event of a data breach, the Company’s immediate priority is to identify and isolate the breach by locking down all systems, reviewing audit logs, and resetting all system passwords. Unless prohibited by applicable law, or unless we are asked by applicable law enforcement to delay notification, we will work with our attorneys and relevant government authorities and notify all affected clients of the breach, explaining what had happened and what steps we will take to prevent future breaches to the extent required by applicable law. We will share information, including Personal Information, with law enforcement, government authorities, and legal counsel as needed to comply with applicable law.
International Data Transfers
In the case of reorganization, merger or quota sales, the Company may transfer to third parties affected by such operations all personal data collected and for the specific purposes for which you have given consent. In all these cases, your consent will not be necessary.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page with a notice that the Policy has been updated on the Websites’ home pages. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ Personal Information, we will provide you with prior notice by posting a notice on our Websites’ home pages or through conspicuous notice through our Services. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. We may also notify you by email to the email address specified in your account. Any revised Policy will be effective as of the published effective date. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Websites and Services and this Policy to check for any changes.
Methods of Contact
From time to time, we may e-mail or contact you regarding important L-Nutra updates or feature announcements, as well as news from our partners. You may opt out of receiving emails or contacts from us by e-mailing our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter via the postal service to L-Nutra, Inc., Attn: Privacy/Data Protection Officer, 5905 Legacy Drive, 5th Floor, Plano, TX 75024, United States of America.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, please contact us:
By Mail: L-Nutra, Inc., Attn: Privacy/Data Protection Officer, 5905 Legacy Drive, 5th Floor, Plano, TX 75024, United States of America.
By Electronic Mail: email@example.com.
When you contact us, we collect information that helps us categorize your question, respond to it, and, if applicable, investigate any breach of our Terms of Service or this Policy. We also use this information to track potential problems and trends and customize our support responses to better serve you.